F.I.D.O. created our Dog Food Bank for the express purpose of providing people of limited means a way to keep their animals. We accomplish this by offering dog food distribution services through our Pet Food Bank. In 2014 we added a Cat Food Bank to replace the closings of several cat food banks in the area.
Together in 2018 our Cat and Dog Food Banks:
- Provided over 192,602 meals
- Served 1,108 families and 3,159 Pet Companions
Anyone in need of pet food assistance or currently on a state-assisted program is welcome, it is why we exist.
- If you are picking up for another person who has already filled out paperwork, we request you provide us with a permission slip stating that they are allowing you to collect their food (only 1 extra pick up per month).
Hours are 9:00am – 2:00pm every 3rd Saturday of each month.
The following is a partial list of acceptable award documentations:
- Back Pack BuddiesFood Stamps Program
- Head Start
- Social Security
- Social Security Disability
- Or other Public Assistance Program
- Unemployment Letter stating available benefits
- Letter of sponsorship from a church