F.I.D.O. created our Dog Food Bank for the express purpose of providing people of limited means a way to keep their animals. We accomplish this by offering dog food distribution services through our Pet Food Bank. In 2014 we added a Cat Food Bank to replace the closings of several cat food banks in the area. In 2022 we expanded our food support to include small animals, rabbits and birds.
Together in 2023 our Cat and Dog Food Banks were able to provide 833,408 meals by providing 12,614 pet companions overall with 131,986 lbs of dry food and 29,319 cans.
- If you are picking up for another person who has already filled out paperwork, we request you provide us with a permission slip stating that they are allowing you to collect their food (only 1 extra pick up per month).
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Do Your Animals Qualify for FIDO Pet Food Bank?
- Why Do Spayed and Neutered Pets Get Priority?
- Code of Conduct and Participant Commitment
IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE FOOD BANK PLEASE DOWNLOAD, PRINT AND FILL OUT THE APPROPRIATE APPLICATION FOR OUR PET FOOD BANK BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL:
We are open the 3rd SATURDAY of each month from 9:00am – 2:00pm
WEDNESDAYS we are available for emergencies or from 9:00am – 12:00pm BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
14186 Fir Street • Oregon City, OR 97045
- Back Pack BuddiesFood Stamps Program
- Head Start
- Social Security
- Social Security Disability
- Or other Public Assistance Program
- Unemployment Letter stating available benefits
- Letter of sponsorship from a church